The Spring CoEd Community Soccer League at Murray Playground is one of a kind opportunity like no other. We are on a mission to use the beautiful game as a positive platform to celebrate diversity, inclusion, teamwork, and good health. It's Everybody's Game and we invite you to become part of our 7v7 Outdoor Soccer League while making an assist to kids from low-income families gain access to sports programming in NYC.
Season starts on April 11th, 2021 and ends on June 6th, 2021.
Registration includes a Custom Hummel League Jersey Kit, complimentary snacks, refreshments and other gifts from our supporting sponsors.
Winning team will receive a League Trophy. MVP will be rewarded with a trophy, selected by the Organizing Committee.
- 7v7 (six (6) players + one (1) keeper)
50 minutes per game (2 X 25 min halves)
- Seven (7) regular season games. Each team will play once per week. Four (4) teams will qualify for the playoffs.
- Team fee includes registration for 12 players. Each team must have at least 10 players and can have up to 15 registered players. For any additional player(s), he or she must sign up as a free agent. Final day to sign up as free agent is on April 24th, 2021.
- Each team must have at least 1 female player on the field at all times and 2 female players on the roster.
- Kickoff is at 4PM and 5PM.
For more info on league rules and guidelines, click here
Safety Policies and Procedures
Equal Sports Project will provide all necessary supplies: hand hygiene stations, and hydration stations.
- Equal Sports Project will check every registered players' temperature. Player with a temperature recorded at or above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will not be permitted to participate.
- Equal Sports Project will disinfect and wash all the necessary items pre, during, and post event (water cooler, bibs, table, balls etc...)
- Equal Sports Project highly recommends all players and staff to wear a mask at all times.