This year, we are hosting a series of Soccer Camps to provide kids the opportunity to express their creativity on the field whilst encouraging generosity off the field. Camp is open to boys and girls from ages 8 to 14 years old. Join us for multiple days of fun! Sessions are held every Saturday morning at Raymond O’Conner Park and will help every player become a soccer master. Camp includes a Hummel Training Jersey.
Each session will follow all necessary CDC, State, and Local guidelines for a safe Return to Play.
- 9:45–10:00 am Check-In.
- 10:00–10:10 am Warm up activities
- 10:10–10:40 am Skills Development
- 10:40–11:00 am Small Sided Games
- 11:00–11:05 am Water Break
- 11:05–11:30 am Progressive Activities – Fun Games
- 11:30–12:00 am Pickup
- 12:00–12:05 pm Group Picture/Dismissal (Day One Only)
What to Bring
Each player should bring the following to camp:
- Camp Soccer Jersey (each player will receive a jersey kit on your first day)
- Oxigen will provide one water bottle on each day.
- Sneakers (must bring cleats as well)
- No need to bring soccer balls