The Community Soccer League at Chelsea Waterside Park is back starting this Fall. We are on a mission to use the beautiful game as a positive platform to celebrate diversity, inclusion, teamwork, and good health. Join the movement and become part of our 7v7 Outdoor Soccer League while making an assist to underserved communities gain access to proper meals in NYC. For every team registered, approximately 286 lbs will be rescued and delivered to families in need.
Season starts on September 18th, 2021 and ends on November 20th, 2021.
All events will follow all necessary CDC, State, and Local guidelines for a safe playing environment.
50 minutes per game (2 X 25 min halves)
- Five (5) regular season games. Four (4) teams will advance to the playoffs.
- One (1) cup game. Winning team will advance to the next round. Losing team will be eliminated.
- Maximum of 10 games
- 7v7 (7 players including keeper)
- Team registration includes twelve (12) player roster slots.
- Kickoff is at 1PM, 2PM, and 3PM
- League Champions will receive a League Trophy and Medals
- MVP will be rewarded with a trophy, selected by the Organizing Committee
- Registration includes a Custom League Jersey (12 per team), complimentary snacks, refreshments and other gifts from our supporting sponsors