The Community Soccer League Winter Season is back! We are on a mission to use the beautiful game as a positive platform to celebrate diversity, inclusion, teamwork, and good health. Join the movement and become part of our 6v6 outdoor soccer league while making an assist to kids from low-income families gain access to sports programming in NYC.
Season starts on January 9th, 2022 and ends on March 13th, 2022.
Limited to 6 teams (3 team spots left + Free agents)
All events will follow all necessary CDC, State, and Local guidelines for a safe playing environment.
50 minutes per game (2 X 25 min halves)
- Minimum of five (5) regular season league games. Four (4) teams from the group will advance to the playoffs.
- Minimum of one (1) cup game. Winning team will advance to the next round. Losing team will be eliminated.
- Maximum of 10 games
- 6v6 (6 players including keeper)
- Team registration includes twelve (12) player roster slots. Each team must have at least 2 female players.
- Kickoff is at 8AM, 9AM, and 10AM
- League Champions will receive a League Trophy and Medals
- MVP will be rewarded with a trophy, selected by the Organizing Committee
- Registration includes a Custom Umbro League Jersey (12 per team), complimentary snacks, refreshments and other gifts from our supporting sponsors