The Winter CoEd Community Soccer League at Chelsea Waterside Park is one of a kind opportunity like no other. We are on a mission to use the beautiful game as a positive platform to celebrate diversity, inclusion, teamwork, and good health. Join the movement and become part of our 7v7 Outdoor Soccer League while making an assist to developing countries who do not have access to clean and safe drinking water.
Season starts on January 17th, 2021 and ends on March 7th, 2021.
Registration includes a Custom League Jersey, complimentary snacks, refreshments and other gifts from our supporting sponsors.
Winning team will receive a League Trophy. League top scorer and MVP will be rewarded with a trophy, selected by the Organizing Committee.
Limited to 6 teams (0 team spots left / only Free Agent spots left)
- 7v7 (six (6) players + one (1) keeper)
50 minutes per game (2 X 25 min halves)
- Five (5) regular season games. Each team will play once per week. Four (4) teams will qualify for the playoffs.
- Each team can have up to 12 registered players.
- Each team must have at least 1 female player on the field at all times.
- Kickoff is at 1PM, 2PM, and 3PM.
For more info on league rules and guidelines, click here
Safety Policies and Procedures
Equal Sports Project will provide all necessary supplies: hand hygiene stations, and hydration stations.
- Equal Sports Project will check every registered players' temperature. Player with a temperature recorded at or above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will not be permitted to participate.
- Equal Sports Project will disinfect and wash all the necessary items pre, during, and post event (water cooler, bibs, table, balls etc...)
- Equal Sports Project MUST wear a mask when approaching field of play.