Whether you are looking to improve your game, connect with an active community, discover globally impacting brands and give back to underprivileged communities, an Annual Community Club Membership will help you reach your lifestyle goals.
Equal Sports Project strives to provide our members with consistent, inclusive access toward cooperative and competitive playing experience.
- Access to Weekly CoEd Soccer Pickups and Training Sessions in Long Island City
- Access to exclusive Members-Only Events
- One (1) Limited Edition Everybody's Game Jersey
- Up to 20% off all Community Tournaments and Leagues
- Community of inclusiveness, motivational support, kindness, and team spirit
- Access to partner deals
Global Assist Program
Assisting underserved communities build a sustainable sporting program to help kids establish healthier habits and provide them with the best tools for success.
When and where does the Community Club meet and play?
Every Sunday, 4PM, at Murray Playground (Long Island City). New locations will be announced shortly.
Will the Community Club participate in any Leagues or Tournaments?
Community Club will play at our Community Soccer League every season plus will have the opportunity to join any other supporting leagues within New York City.
What organization does the Community Club support?
This year (2021), we are committed to providing proper training equipment, training gear, and accessories to Papansa Football Club from Lagos, Nigeria.