High energy, friendly soccer pickups for anyone who's looking to break a sweat and have a good time!
Limited to 16 players (6 spots left)
Registration is required to participate.
Safety Policies and Procedures
Equal Sports Project will provide all necessary supplies: hand hygiene stations, and hydration stations.
Equal Sports Project will check every registered players' temperature. Players with a temperature recorded at or above 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit will not be permitted to participate.
- Equal Sports Project will disinfect and wash all the necessary items pre, during and post event (water cooler, bibs, table, balls etc...)
- Equal Sports Project highly recommends players to wear a mask when approaching field of play.
Rules are simple. Play safe and have fun!
- Each pickup will be adjusted based on the number of players registered or number of players present on the date/time of event.
- Players will be split into two teams
- Cleats are allowed.
- No slide tackling
- All players must be 18 years old or older and must sign a liability release waiver prior to any form of participation.
Players and spectators are expected to conduct themselves within the spirit and laws of the game. Severe misconduct that is abusive, harassing, insulting, or offensive will result in disqualification from all events hosted by Equal Sports Project.
Equal Sports Project is contributing 25% from each registration to benefit Kids in the Game and fuel their work in providing youth from low-income families gain access to sports programming in NYC.