Playing soccer will not solve the global water crisis, but we sure do know that we can make a difference by starting a conversation and raising funds to build a sustainable water project in a underserved country. Join our clean water project series for a fun one day tournament in Long Island City. Teams will face off for a chance to become the first ever Clean Water Series Champions!
Diseases from dirty water kill more people every year than all forms of violence, including war. 43% of those deaths are children under five years old. Access to clean water and basic sanitation can save around 16,000 lives every week. 50% from registration will benefit charity: water and fuel their work in providing clean, safe drinking water to people in developing countries.
- 7v7 (6 field players + 1 goalie per team)
- Guaranteed a minimum of 6 games.
- Top 2 teams from each group will advance to Playoffs
- 15 minutes per game (group stage and playoff)
- Each team must have at least 7 players and can have up to 10 players.
Men's Division: 4PM - 6PM (Limited to 8 teams)
- Complimentary snacks and ice cold beverages included
- Team Jersey's included
- 1st place winner will receive a trophy and $400 Restaurant Gift Card of their choice.
- 2nd place will receive $100 Restaurant Gift Card of their choice.
- Free access to high quality tournament images
- Referee & Equipment provided
Safety Policies and Procedures
Equal Sports Project will provide all necessary supplies: hand hygiene stations, and hydration stations.
- Equal Sports Project will check all registered players' temperature. Player with a temperature recorded at or above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will not be permitted to participate.
- Equal Sports Project will disinfect and clean all the necessary items pre, during, and post event ( bibs, cones, table, balls etc...)
- Equal Sports Project highly recommends players to wear a mask when approaching field of play. We encourage participants to wear a mask during the game as well, however, optional as per city guidelines.
- Further safety instructions will be provided on the day of each tournament.