- No cleats are allowed. Turf Shoes or Sneakers only
- No slide tackling
- Players and spectators are expected to conduct themselves within the spirit and laws of the game. Severe misconduct that is abusive, harassing, insulting, or offensive will result in disqualification from all events hosted by Equal Sports Project.
1) Maintain six feet of distance between individuals on the sidelines.
2) Wear a mask when approaching the field and while on the sidelines. Wearing a mask during play is highly recommended.
3) Once the games conclude players must leave immediately.
4) Equal Sports Project will check every registered players' temperature. Player with a temperature recorded at or above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will not be permitted to participate.
5) Equal Sports Project will disinfect and wash all the necessary items pre, during, and post event (water cooler, bibs, table, balls etc...)
6) Equal Sports Project will provide all necessary supplies: hand hygiene stations, and hydration stations.
7) No spectators will be allowed to enter the field of play.