Showcase your passion for soccer and join us for a friendly, but yet competitive indoor 5v5 soccer tournament. Six (6) teams will face off for a chance to win a tournament trophy, celebratory champagne, + other sponsored prizes.
785 million people in the world live without clean water. That's nearly 1 in 10 people worldwide. 25% from registration will benefit charity: water and fuel their work in providing clean, safe drinking water to people in developing countries.
Limited to 6 teams (7 Free Agent spots left)
- 5v5 (4 field players + 1 goalie per team)
- Guaranteed a minimum of 4 games. During group stage, each team will play against each other twice.
- Top 2 teams from each group will advance to Playoffs
20 minutes per game (group stage and playoff)
- Each team must have at least 5 players and can have up to 8 players.
- Complimentary snacks and beverages included
Tournament Champions will be rewarded with a Custom Water Changes Everything Trophy and Gold Medals
- Referee & Equipment provided
Safety Policies and Procedures
Equal Sports Project will provide all necessary supplies: hand hygiene stations, and hydration stations.
- Equal Sports Project and Socceroof will check every registered players' temperature. Player with a temperature recorded at or above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will not be permitted to participate. For more information, please click here
- Equal Sports Project will disinfect and wash all the necessary items pre, during, and post event (water cooler, bibs, table, balls etc...)
- All players must wear a mask at all times
- No spectators will be allowed to enter the facility.