In partnership with Hudson River Park, we welcome all male and female ballers to join us at our friendly 7v7 coed soccer tournament, every Sunday at Chelsea Waterside Park Soccer Field. You Can Play With Us is an invitation for everyone from all ethnic groups, socio-economic status, and gender to come play and connect with others!
Low-income kids and families are left out of the game due to high participation cost. Equal Sports Project is contributing 25% from registration to help fund low-income kids' soccer programs and give access to proper equipment to clubs in developing countries.
Limited to 4 teams per tournament. Every Sunday is a new tournament!
Competition level: Intermediate
- 7v7 (6 field players + 1 goalie per team)
- Guaranteed a minimum of 3 games
- Top 2 teams will advance to final
15 minutes per game (group stage and final)
- Each team must have at least 7 players and may have up to 10 players.
- Each team must have at least 2 female players on the field at all times.
- Complimentary snacks and beverages included
You Can Play With Us Tee (Tee color selection is first come first serve)
- 1st place winner will receive a tournament trophy + other gifts from our supporting sponsors.
- Free access to high quality tournament images
- Referee & Equipment provided
Safety Policies and Procedures
Equal Sports Project will provide all necessary supplies: hand hygiene stations, and hydration stations.
- Equal Sports Project will check all registered players' temperature. Player with a temperature recorded at or above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will not be permitted to participate.
- Equal Sports Project will disinfect and clean all the necessary items pre, during, and post event ( bibs, cones, table, balls etc...)
- All players are required to wear a mask at all times.
- No spectators will be allowed to enter the field.
- Further safety instructions will be provided on the day of each tournament.